|EXAMPLES OF PK
PK, the abbreviation for psychokinesis, is the active or sending side of psychic
phenomena. The theory here is that psychic force is sent out from the individual.
Examples of PK include:
1) Telepathic sender -- the transmitter in the telepathy just discussed.
2) Psychokinesis (or telekinesis) proper -- the ability to move objects by means of
3) Somewhat along the same lines are poltergeist (noisy ghost) phenomena in
which objects move of their own accord or noises are heard. There is always a
human agent involved -- frequently a teenage girl -- who appears to be the source
of psychic energy.
4) Psychic healing -- the ability to heal various illnesses and infirmities. There are
many documented cases of this. Usually it involves a healer and a subject,
although there are recent cases involving cancer patients learning to heal
5) Teleportation, apportation, and levitation.
Some occultists feel a magician producing PK effects is simply a channel for
universal energy. Others think the force originates some way directly within the
|Copyright © 2013 Onstar28607. All rights reserved.